Build a Body, Mind & Life You Can Be Proud of.
Whether you're overweight, overwhelmed or under-healthy, you've come to the right place.
We’re helping people like you:
- Look amazing (less fat, more muscle)
- Feel fantastic (less stress, more energy)
- Kick ass at life (confidence, relationships, peak performance & opportunities)
If you’d like to start looking, feeling and performing better than ever, join the club:
NOTE: To give you the best coaching experience possible, we keep a strict limit on our membership size and ONLY invite people who are on our waiting list. It's first come, first serve. If you'd like to secure your spot, and be the first to know when we're accepting new members, enter your e-mail above.
About Nick Ritchey
I’m Nick Ritchey, a personal performance coach with degrees in:
- Applied Positive Psychology (M.Sci MAPP @ UPENN)
- Mathematics (B.Sci Math @ UMN)
- Losing 80lbs & keeping it off for over a decade — no accident!
- Competing in powerlifting (deadlifting ~600lbs)
- Over 150 podcasts with multiple world champions and top coaches
- Helping clients look, feel & perform better than ever
(see the testimonials below)
Whatever your #1 limiter is -- I'll help you find it, remove it and take your life to the next level.
Nick is a joy to work with, because of his eagerness to excel in whatever he does and to enhance any group he is a part of.
To find, recruit and unleash as many Limit Slayers as possible… because the world needs more people who have come alive.
The Problem: Knowledge is plentiful, but wisdom is not.
Why is this a problem?
Because without wisdom, knowledge is toothless. Powerless. Food for “bookfull blockheads.”
Gaining knowledge has never been easier. But knowledge isn’t enough.
Think about it.
If knowledge were all it took, we wouldn’t have a new diet book come out every day on Amazon…
We’d all read the same book, get lean, and be done with it.
Clearly, something’s missing…
What prevented you from working with Nick in the beginning?
I was a little bit pompous and thought I already knew enough...
Even though I didn't.
When I was younger I participated in a lot of sports and I was fairly athletic. I felt like what was really preventing me from making gains was just my lack of discipline and going to the gym and working out. I thought I kind of already had the knowledge and that I could do it if I just tried.
Once I started training with you I realized that there was a HUGE knowledge gap. And once you helped me fill that knowledge gap in, then I really could make some additional gains.
Wisdom is the unique combination of knowledge, experience AND good judgment.
- Know how to lose weight, and still fail
(happens all the time)
- Have several failures under your belt
(but failure doesn’t guarantee success)
- Have the world’s best judgment, and still lack the knowledge and experience needed to make it all come together
In short, if you don’t get everything right, you get NOTHING.
This is why:
- Wisdom will help you lose weight, but Google won’t
- It’s better to be an idiot with a coach, than a genius with a book
- All top performers have top coaches
Others successfully lose weight:
- NOT because they’re smarter than you
- NOT because of their natural abilities
- And NOT even luck…
They just found the right person, with the right skills, to help them get what they want.
It’s not rocket science.
But “getting it” and “acting on it” are two different things…
Why did you choose Nick?
Clearly experienced, passionate about the subject, positive, realistic attitude, willing and able to do what I'm not (create programs, calorie guides, etc.).
Anyone CAN, Most DON’T
Some people are too proud to get help.
They’re an army of 1. When they succeed, they celebrate alone. Then they wonder why they feel isolated and miserable.
But the #1 reason most people don’t get help?
They don’t know who to trust.
If you can’t trust anyone, nobody can help you. I’m not saying you should go around with a t-shirt saying “Hi, my name is GULLIBLE.” But it’s not healthy to go around thinking everyone is out to get you.
Most people have:
- Little or no knowledge about coaching
- Little or no experience with coaching
Here’s what they’re missing:
- 98.5% of people who hire a personal coach are glad they did
- 80% become happier and more confident
- 73% experience improved relationships
- 67% experience a better work/life balance
And this is independent of goal!
Which means that coaching doesn’t just help you achieve your #1 goal, it also improves your life as a whole.
I must say that I am truly grateful to you that you jump-started me on this path 2 years ago.
Although I am the main architect in this new me, you accompanied me a long way. I know now so much more about exercise, nutrition and myself.
Fortune Favors the BOLD
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk...
In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."
If you want to look, feel and perform better than ever...
While you wait, we'll send you complimentary information on how to build a body, mind & life you can be proud of. You'll also be the first to know when a spot opens up in our coaching program.
From the bottom of my heart,
I truly appreciate the information you provide and the way which you present it.